The Property Buying Company situated in Wetherby has an exciting opportunity for an individual to kick-start their career within Digital Marketing! Operating out of a brand new, modern, fun and engaging office, this role boasts its perks including an on-site gym, games room, regular social events and an array of support available to ensure you succeed.
They pride themselves on offering professional & reliable services, offering quick turnarounds with Property sales, they're there to take the stress and hassle away, taking the weight off shoulders and providing customers with a company they can rely on; I mean check out their reviews!
If you'd like to find out more about them please visit the property buying company.Roles & Responsibilities
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Assisting with social media and website content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) involvement
- Social media management & Analytics.
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Working on new website releases
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Good written skills
- Quick learner
- Adaptable approach
- Mature personality
- Passion for digital technology
- Photoshop experience is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Holiday entitlement - 22 Day's annual leave + Bank Holiday's.
- Monday to Friday 08:00am until 17:00pm (40 Hours per week)
- £10,400 Per annum
- On-site Gym
- Games Room with PS4
- Regular social events
- Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship upon completion of your Level 3!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility criteria
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: