Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you're passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!Position Summary:
As a member of the Global DevOps team within a Global Independent Software Vendor, the DevOps Service Owner will own and drive the operational service delivery for the SaaS solutions we provide.
You will work on initiatives to manage and improve the operation of SaaS systems to meet and exceed our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by the management and implementation of Service Level Objectives (SLO) and Service Level Indicators (SLIs).
You should have significant experience with Service Ownership to complement exposure to Cloud Infrastructure, ideally with Microsoft Azure to complement Services delivered following a DevOps methodology with the relevant amount of Change and Release Management.
This role requires great collaboration skills and to be able to work with teams across our global footprint.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Drive and support our Operational Readiness, Monitoring, and Incident Management, DevSecOps and Technology Stack initiatives
- Ensuring that our services meet the operational needs of the business focussing on the operational aspects with SLO/SLIs to ensure great service and adherence to SLAs
- Tracking service delivery and ensuring corrective action is taken where service levels are not being met
- Conducting periodic service reviews with key stakeholders
- Collaborating and maintaining excellent relationships with all key business & technology stakeholders on the overall service roadmaps for our SaaS services
- Helping develop and maintain our technology stack from an operational perspective
- Providing input into service ticket prioritisation
- Working with the internal 24x7 Centre of Excellence on Monitoring and publishing service metrics to stakeholders
Beneficial Skills and Experiences:
- Service ownership experience in defining, driving and improving service awareness and operation
- Public cloud experience, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Experience implementing/managing Monitoring and Service tooling, e.g NewRelic, SolarWinds, Azure Application Insights etc
- Great communicator, able to work with diverse teams and environments
- Resilience and tenacity are key skills - being able to work and communicate when under pressure, experience setbacks but maintaining motivation
- Service / Product Support experience
- Cost and Budget Management for Services
- Awareness and experience of Cloud Platform Infrastructure, e.g. Kubernetes, Kafka, Serverless, Storage
- PowerBI and/or other business reporting tools
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum Methodology and/or Azure DevOps
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.