Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you're passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!The opportunity:
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us deliver our vision of a unified IT management solution.
Ivanti is investing heavily in UX and has taken big strides towards implementing research and validation practices at scale across our product development teams. We are focused on delivering better products, and on the success of our customers.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Engage in, and sometimes lead, research and discovery activities to develop deep empathy with our customers and understand their needs and challenges
- Assist in defining the problems to be addressed and the outcomes we want to create with our products
- Ideate design solutions at all levels of fidelity, from rough whiteboard and paper sketches through to polished visual designs
- Prototype your designs using leading software tools to quickly bring them to life, creating a sense of interaction and flow
- Get involved in the testing and validation of your design solutions, iterating and enhancing them in line with the results and feedback you've obtained
- Collaborate with UX Designers in other locations to drive alignment and consistency
- Previous experience as a UX Designer, ideally with experience working on Cloud / SaaS products
- You will be able to showcase a strong UX portfolio containing projects that demonstrate the end to end process from initial research, through ideation, prototyping and testing, all the way to delivery of the final product
- You will be curious and tenacious in wanting to understand the underlying causes of problems and user behaviors, employing both qualitative and quantitative research techniques to achieve this
- You have experience with collaboration tools like workshops, design sprints and discovery activities
- You communicate clearly, confidently and persuasively, using sound rationale to reinforce your views and decisions, and influence people at all levels
- You instinctively build positive relationships, partnering and collaborating effectively across product teams
- You understand how your work connects with business outcomes, and you have the ability to think strategically
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.