SEO Manager - 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Currently recruiting for a global leader in the staffing sector. The business is undergoing going huge digital transformation and change. We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to support them through this transition.
The role sits in the digital team which includes experts across data, product and UI/UX.
As SEO manager in the team you will play a key role in working between third party software development team, marketing stakeholders and external agencies delivering group-wide website upgrade programme, driving internal collaboration and other initiatives.Job Description
As an SEO professional you will develop opportunities to promote the brands across the web, ensure that business' brands websites & content are search-engine friendly; optimized to increase search engine visibility, convert traffic into applications and quantifiably increase the ROI from online marketing endeavours.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute successful brand-specific SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide and assist CRO, content & copywriting teams
- Suggest relevant content topics for the content team
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content (note that our brands use Sitecore as their CMS)
- Work with the brands content team to produce campaigns designed to promote brands
- Create landing pages for campaigns & paid search
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building & online PR)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, conversion and other KPI SEO metrics
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns for maximum search engine visibility
- Strong working knowledge of current SEO techniques & best practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Understanding of CMS-related functions (and limitations)
- Experience with SEO reporting / analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Familiarity with SEO relevant tools & Google Analytics
- Demonstrably strong organizational & leadership abilities
- Experience with link building
- Experience developing content strategies or campaigns Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns for maximum search engine visibility
* Knowledge of SEMrush
* Working knowledge of Sitecore
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please respond to this advert by following the below link and attaching a copy of your latest CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.