Logistics done differently.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to support our contract for Missguided for who we operate and manage a large e-commerce warehouse operation for. Supporting the Finance Manager, this will be a fast-paced role, focusing on supporting all commercial and financial functions for the contract. Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £35,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all weekly and monthly reporting
- Support the Finance Manager with the weekly flash, and take responsibility for the budget and forecasts
- Complete the balance sheet and reconciliations
- Develop business relationships with our customers - both operationally and within the finance function
Be part of something big.
- Ideally, you'll have started your accountancy qualifications (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- You'll have solid experience in weekly accounting and be able to work under pressure
- Be confident and able to communicate at all levels and challenge stakeholders
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.