***New Home, New Rewarding Opportunities***Are you passionate about supporting peoples' independence, health and well-being?Do you have a natural ability to inspire and motivate individuals to achieve their potential and enjoy a happy and fulfilled life?
We have an exciting new opportunity at Avery Park Care Home
located in Kettering
. As the Well-being and Activities Co-Ordinator, your role would involve supporting the provision of a high quality programme of activities and events, which includes the use of a range of well-being initiatives aimed at encouraging residents to maintain and develop their optimal potential for independent living and enjoy a happy and fulfilling life. You will be responsible for the rota of the well being team as well as managing the team, the monthly activity plans and monthly news letters.The key responsibilities of Well-being and Activities Co-Ordinator include:
- Identify the needs of residents through reading and contributing to individual life stories and care plans.
- Document participation, experience, and document activity information in residents' care plans.
- Support activities, events, and outings, encouraging relatives and visitors to be involved.
- Contribute to a balance of large group, small group and individual activities.
- Assist with in-house amenities and the provision of services from organisations in the home.
- Assist with building links with the local community (e.g. schools, spiritual groups, museums/libraries).
- To be involved in supporting marketing & fundraising initiatives.
- Holding resident forum meetings for a whole home approach
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
We're proud to offer the following Employee benefits:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exclusive employee discounts for a wide range of retailers including Morrisons, Currys and Footlocker!
- Thorough induction programmes to ensure confidence and competence
- Comprehensive formal training throughout your career with us
- Instant access to your wages - no need to wait for pay day!
- 'Refer a Friend' staff referral scheme
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Avery Healthcare is an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.
We are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.
The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.