Join a fast growing big box lifestyle and homeware brand in your area!!
We are currently seeking an ambitious Deputy Manager in Swadlincote. You must be a hands on, enjoy leading a team and be want to progress rapidly to Store Manager. You will be managing in a company that gives you the freedom to make decisions, that works to driving sales and providing a great customer experience.
You will be part of a strong in store team who all have a passion to drive the company forward. This role is fast paced, about multi tasking effectively, where no two days are the same.
You will be an experienced Supervisor, Team Leader, Trainee Manager or Assistant Manager who has the following qualities;
- Results driven.
- Confident and asks questions.
- Naturally involves your team and is hands on.
- Is hungry to succeed and wants to be part of a growing business.
- Has a passion to deliver the brands message to every customer.
- High energy to motivate your team to succeed.
To find out more send your CV today, offering a salary of £21,750 plus Bonus, Benefits and most of all development in your future as a Store Manager.BBBH19361