Management Accountant, Chorley/Carr Lane (Permanent)
In these extraordinary times of the coronavirus outbreak telent is continuing to Recruit. We provide services to customers which are integral to providing mission critical systems and infrastructure across the UK and Ireland and we need to continue to deliver those services.
To help limit the amount of face to face contact during the recruitment process, we will now do more online assessments and use Skype/Conf Calls for interviews wherever possible.
With current annual revenues in excess of £400M and 2,400 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
* Working within the central finance team of Infrastructure Services, the largest division of telent with approx. £200m of turnover annually, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and responsible for the production of the management accounts for two key workstreams and also the management of the supporting team
* Ensuring that the management accounts are produced in a timely and accurate format, by workstream and region
* Presentation of monthly result to senior finance and production of required reports
* Production of BUR packs based on the management accounts, presentation to and liaison with regional director and workstream director
* Ensuring any applications for payment to the customer are accurate
* Managing a growing team of direct reports (qualified and part qualified) all currently working remotely
* Assisting with the mobilisation of a new key customer contract, liaising with the bid and operations team ensuring reporting and accounting requirements are met
* Excellent data analysis skills and advanced excel knowledge
* Proven experience of working in a busy management accounts team along with staff line management essential.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* CIMA, ACCA or ACMA
* Effective communicator
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
33 days holiday, including public holidays
Occupational health support
Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward schemeWe reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion