Coded MIG/TIG Welder x4 Derbyshire Days and nights £25 p/h per hour for nights and £20 p/h for days. 6- 8 weeks minimum contractImmediate start Candidate must be coded to ASME IX The MIG/TIG Welder will be responsible for the following.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- MIG/TIG welding
- Welding 5-30mm mild steel (Potentially carbon steel)
- Welding mainly fabricated parts (Non-structural) and some basic structural
- Plating may be involved (Experience of this would be an advantage)
The benefits of this position:
- MIG Welding experience - TIG would also be useful
- Candidate must be coded to ASME IX (This should be recognised by professional bodies such as EAL, Zurich or Lloyds)
- Be hard working and focused
- Plating experience (Not essential but would be an advantage)
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- 50 hours per week guaranteed
This business designs and manufactures a variety of special purpose machinery predominately to the power generation sector. They work with globally recognised clients across the world on both onshore and offshore installations and projects. They are an ever-growing company and have produced huge turnovers this year. They are now looking to hire two contract MIG Welders to start immediately on several critical projects.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to . I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.