Are you proud to care?Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Newport and the surrounds, you'll be providing nursing care to service users with a variety of needs. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers.
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Benefits will include
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!