Nurses change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Bridgend and the surrounding areas. You'll be working closely as part of a team of health and social care workers to ensure that sick and vulnerable service users receive the highest standard of care at all times. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives healthcare staff the option to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!