When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We are looking for a marketing assistant to start with immediate effect. We are a quality care provider within the Healthcare industry and the job is for our Homecare division where you will be in charge of all marketing efforts and endeavours.
Experience is desired but not necessary and the perfect candidate will be a self-motivated, creative and passionate individual who shows initiative and an understanding of marketing concepts especially with regards to digital marketing. We want an enthusiastic marketer who is willing to learn and will fit right in.
We are looking for a self-starter who will be responsible for the development and implementation of our marketing and advertising campaigns, which will include social media, blogs, content creation for both internal and external purposes, recruitment adverts, newsletters etc.
A typical day might involve any of the below:
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting online presence
• Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
• Working with an agency to launch optimised online adverts through Google, Facebook etc. to increase engagement with potential service users or for recruitment purposes
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution to employees through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and undertake a full website update
• Collaborate with our graphic designer and app company to improve navigation and experience across multiple platforms
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends for care companies and keep strategies up-to-date
• Any other relevant marketing duties that benefit the business
• Copywriting, digital marketing, website & app development and graphic design
• Liaising with our web agency to ensure smooth operation of the sites and landing pages
• Update the content calendar and content library continuously
• Initiating, uploading and promoting regular company blog posts
• Ensuring brand alignment with the other half of the business across all platforms
• Work with all branches to develop strategies and create targeted campaigns
Desirable candidate attributes for the role:
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication
• University undergraduate degree in marketing or a relevant subject
• Strong attention to detail
• A caring and empathetic personality due to the nature of the company and industry
• Ability to identify and pursue positive marketing endeavours
• An energetic, positive and can-do attitude
• Good timekeeping to keep to deadlines
• Hardworking and proactive with a willingness to take on several projects at once
• Confident in the use of technology and content creation
Interviews will take place soon due to needing to fill the vacancy asap.
Some scope to work from home
• Company Pension
• Employee healthcare scheme
• friendly working environment