IT Support and Development Manager-
Spider is pleased to be working with an established Finance Company, which provides funding and project management for high quality, high return waste to energy, and anaerobic digestion projects. They as seeking an experienced IT Support and Development Manager
to join their team.
As an IT Support and Development Manager
, you will be responsible for the support, development, and maintenance of all the systems used by their companies. This includes end-user support as well as the support of systems that are used by the business. The role offers a variety of different tasks split between day to day support and projects across infrastructure, systems enhancements, and new technology evaluation.
Other key duties include:
- Day to day user support on systems.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Working with the CTO to define and then deliver a clear roadmap to develop the technology used in the business.
- Deploying new hardware as required across the business.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Control user access requirements and regularly review in line with job requirements.
- Develop and enhance the CRM system (Salesforce) to meet business requirements.
- Develop in house monitoring system used for monitoring AD plants.
- Refresh technology to ensure the company is using supported versions of software and Operating systems.
- Develop the IT department as the company grows.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Office 365 administration including all components eg MS Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook etc.
- Salesforce Administration and Development are desirable.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Web hosting and website development are desirable.
- Strong networking skills.
- Detailed understanding of Windows Servers and Active Directory.
- AVAYA phone system administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Energetic, flexible, and of a mature nature.
- Formal Microsoft or AWS qualification an advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-7 years IT support and development experience using similar technologies.
- Experience of a fast-moving business with changing demands.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems, desirable.
- Cybersecurity experience an advantage.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
This IT Support and Development Manager
position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary of between £40k to £50k (depending on experience)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, and beyond.
Additional keywords: IT Engineer, IT Technician, Senior IT Engineer, Senior IT Technician, IT Support, Tech Support, Technical Support
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.