Specialist Claims Operational ManagerLocation:
: CompetitiveJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent
NewLaw Solicitors is a leading specialist law firm and part of ReddeNorthgate plc. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services.
Established in 2004, our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend.
We are looking for an Operations Manager for a key role in the overall management of their Specialist Claims Department.
We are a well-established Claimant personal injury firm with locations in Cardiff, Bristol and Glasgow. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional to join a leading provider of quality legal services. We are looking for a driven individual passionate about working collaboratively to continuously improve service delivery.The Role:
Reporting to the Operations Director the Operations Manager will assume a key role in the overall management of activities in Clinical Negligence department, Employers and Public liability teams and Cost department.
This will include: managing day to day operations relating to service delivery, people management, delivery to budget requirements, and other operational requirements as and when they arise.Key Requirements:
- Ensuring the department meets income, time recording targets which are in accordance with agreed key performance indicators
- To ensure that all work carried out within Specialist Claims is of the highest standard
- To develop, coach and mentor team leaders/members to achieve KPIs as set by the business and to maximise their potential
- To minimise staff attrition by making NewLaw Solicitors an interesting, rewarding and challenging place to work
- To build and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Legal Qualification e.g. Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent vocational experience in legal services would be desirable
- Understanding of personal injury claims is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of how PI claims are conducted
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 32 days annual leave, increasing annually to a maximum of 35 days (This includes bank/public holidays)
- A flexible choice of 'business-as-usual' home-working options and office bases in either Cardiff or Bristol
- A 20% discount with EE
- Local retailer discounts
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus scheme, up to £1250 per referral
Please click on the APPLY
button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Clinical Negligence Paralegal, Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Clinical Negligence Litigation Executive, Medical Negligence Solicitor, Legal Executive, Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Legal Support Assistant, Legal Handler, Clinical Negligence Associate, Legal Administrator, Fee Earner Support may also be considered for this role.