Lynx Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Assistant to deliver a service as part of the Built Environment Division. This could include such services as Building Control, Moves and Changes, Space Planning and Audio Visual Support.
- Manage a schedule of work relating to the discipline employed in. This could be managing refurbishments/moves and project activities in relation to this
- Assist in the creation of costs and scoping of work.
- Complete administration in connection with moves and changes within a building.
- Deliver continuous improvement within the scope of role and keep to key performance indicators.
- Provide full Audio/Visual (AV) support - this includes operating, fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Manage the availability of AV equipment.
- Dependant on location, the individual may require specific security clearances and be required to sign a secrecy document prior to employment starting.
- Basic AutoCAD skills for space planning roles.
- Intermediate user in Microsoft Office packages
- DSE/Workstation risk assessment experience
- Experience and full knowledge of AV equipment
- Experience of Creston/AMX or ClearOne systems/products
Working hours will be 7.5 hours per day. 08.30-16.30