Management Accountant | United Kingdom | GB90030
We are looking for Management Accountant to be located at Thatcham.YOUR ROLE
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the accurate and timely production of all financial information for relevant area, ensuring the relevant KN controls and procedures are followed. You will provide financial support and build customer relations to the operational team.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Production of weekly and month end management accounts to ensure accurate and timely presentation of actual results, forecasts and targets. Prepare and conduct weekly and monthly cost reviews
- Ad hoc month end analysis work to support the Senior Management Accountant & Financial Controller. Maintenance and creation of management reporting spreadsheets
- Month end ledger reconciliations, Journal processing. Preparation of Kuehne + Nagel month end accounts.
Parked and Blocked invoice investigation/resolution. Detailed analysis of cost centres as required
- Liaise with Head Office and Site for set-up of new vendors.
- Statement and GRNI reconciliation. Payroll validation and report download. Ensure all documentation, reports and statistics are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide holiday cover for other team members. Provide financial support & guidance to the operational management team
- Monthly balance sheet preparation and review. Finance Business Partnering with operational leads for area. Promote a strong control environment with a continuous improvement culture
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
- Qualified Accountant CIMA or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Breadth of knowledge and business acumen typically obtained with a minimum 3 years' experience or equivalent within a Finance department
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement and Business Excellence programs. Ability to develop relationships and maintain respect of Operational Business Partner(s)
- PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and perform under pressure
- Able to use own initiative and be self-motivated. Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a Team player
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.CONTACT
UK Resourcing Team