A leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join them in their Faversham office. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to join a thriving practice, and continue to develop and progress their career towards a more senior role.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career, is ACCA/ACA Qualified and somebody who has excellent communication skills as this will be a client facing role.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Statutory and management accounts preparation
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- Knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential
- ACA/ACCA qualified (you will be considered if you are QBE)
- 4+ years practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to manage juniors
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.