We are seeking a dynamic and caring individual to become Registered Manager for a Supported Living, service in Merstham Surrey supporting adults with learning disabilities and associated health needs.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join Achieve together the successful candidate would be managing a Supported Living service reporting to the Regional Manager, this autonomous role allows you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running the service, ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximising their potential physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- We want you to be involved in developing new initiatives in care practices, ensuring the overall delivery of a quality service, whilst working in accordance with our philosophy of care, its policies and procedures and all relevant legislation.
- With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all departments internally and externally to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service.
- Your duties will be varied, with no two days the same, but we do expect our managers to spend a certain amount of time "on the floor" providing hands on support.
This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person with a people centred focus, the ability to problem solve, manage financials in a business environment as well as coach and develop your team in line with Achieve together
' s values are Having Fun - Being Brave - Making Things Happen - Valuing Everyone.About this home
Hillview is a specialist supported living service for adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions and communication difficulties, located in Merstham near Redhill. People are supported to develop person-centred plans that promote increased choice, control over their lives and independence.
Individuals are supported to express their rights freely and become contributing members of the community. At Hillview, the focus is on moving towards independence, through things such as paid and voluntary employment and a wide range of social activities.
About The Company
- You will have experience managing a Supported Living service supporting adults with learning disabilities,
- You will either have, or be working towards, your Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- The people we support are at the heart of everything we do - they are wonderful individuals and deserve to be treated with respect, dignity and choice. Our main priority, therefore, is to find staff with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
We are a leading provider of care and support for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
We is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support, adults and children, and expect all staff to share this commitment.Why work for Achieve together ?
In addition to your salary, our benefits package includes:
We're committed to the growth of people across our business because working with us is not just about having a job, but the opportunity to grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come. If you'd like to see where your career in care can take you, we can offer the chance to undertake qualifications to support your professional development (paid for by us), career pathways internally to help you realise your potential, and ongoing learning provided internally through a dedicated learning team.
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Enhanced company sick pay and enhanced annual leave with service
- a performance related managerial bonus scheme
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Lots of opportunities to attend company-wide activities and days with the people we support