Are you a motivated Head of Order to Cash who is looking for an exciting role where you will be able to manage a team, implement process improvements and have a direct impact on the operational effectiveness and strategy of a market leading and growing business? Hoover Candy, part of Haier Europe, has undergone a major transformation in recent years, which has seen sales revenues increase to record levels. We have an exciting future vision and are currently recruiting for a Head of Order to Cash to join our team based in Warrington (WA3 6XG). This role would suit an experienced Sales Operations professional who has experience of the full Order to Cash cycle and is a motivational team manager. Credit Management and experience with a large retail or FMCG organisation would be a distinct advantage. The Head of Order to Cash will oversee the UK&I entity's Order to Cash team and own the full end-to-end cycle, including customer registration, order management, fulfillment, billing and invoicing, promotional fund management and cash collection. The Order to Cash team is a pivotal operational function and interacts with most areas of the business therefore the Head of Order to Cash is required to have excellent networking and communication ability. The Order to Cash Team consists of c35 Order to Cash Specialists, Accounts Receivable Specialists and Team Leaders. Following a relocation to Birchwood and restructuring of this key operational area, the team and its processes are relatively new, the Head of Order to Cash will therefore be required to perform an analysis of the current processes within the team, assessing the integration and interactions with all business areas and customers and fully evaluating the options in terms of communication flow, systems, structures and processes ahead of implementing identified improvements. Going forward the Head of Order to Cash will also be responsible for migrating the function on to SAP. The Order to Cash Team interacts with some of the largest online and high street retailers in the UK and we wish to drive the automation and digitalisation of our relationship with our retail partners to driver down errors and administration throughout the entire journey, therefore it is key that the Head of Order to Cash is highly customer focused. This is an exciting and autonomous role with real responsibility and opportunity. We are making investments in our systems and processes in line with the growth plans we have as a company and this role will be a key factor in the success of these improvements. Benefits:
- Excellent base salary, bonus and car/ car allowance
- A culture that promotes entrepreneurship, learning, innovation and fun.
- Private medical insurance
Knowledge, skills & qualifications required: Essential:
- 25 days' holiday + statutory
- Operational experience working within an order to cash cycle within a large volume business, with a detailed understanding of each area within the overall cycle.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, with the capability to form and maintain relationships with a wide range of internal and external customers and colleagues.
- Effective at building internal networks and able to collaborate with and influence a diverse range of people from different parts of the organisation.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to influence teams across the business to create strategic alignment.
- Proven track record in team management with the ability to set direction, coach, motivate and engage.
- Strategic in approach, defining growth pillars, tactics and capabilities needed to deliver sustainable continuous improvement.
- Credit risk knowledge and awareness with an understanding of customer credit management and control.
- Financially astute, with the ability to understand retail and promotional pricing, margin, VAT, accruals and knowledge of the tools required to effectively forecast.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with the ability to prioritise and schedule workload effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel including V Lookups and Pivot Tables; Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience of working within supply chain/ logistics
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of all colleagues support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Hoover Candy reserves the right to close the role prior to the advertised closing date should a suitable applicant be found.