Technical Account Manager - Software
Up to £35,000 per annum, DOE
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a software, cloud and IT development company offering expertise within business systems, databases and cloud hosting. They are amazing problem solvers and love to create bespoke software for companies for which they have won awards across the world.
The company is now looking for a Technical Account Manager to take on a new role in the business working alongside their engaged, friendly and close-knit team in Swindon.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will:
- Provide relationship management and high-level technical support to clients
- Develop an understanding of client requirements and help to design software solutions based upon these
- Support the testing of solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Regularly attend meetings to discuss requirements and functionality and provide advice on other services
- Provide improvement and troubleshooting support for clients' systems
- Identify areas of concern before they arise
- Provide recommendations for current and future technology needs
- Produce quotes
- Plan implementations
- Report on account activity
Interested? To be considered as a Technical Account Manager, you will need:
- Previous client-facing experience in a technical and/or software environment
- A full, current driving licence
- To be a logical thinker with commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
Other organisations may call this role Software Support Executive, Product Support Manager, Account Technical Support, Implementation Support Advisor, Enterprise Account Manager, Technical Support Executive, or Technical Support Advisor.
But what's in it for you?
- Join a focused, dedicated team
- Come onboard with an award-winning company set for international dominance
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Support a growing array of customers
- Develop your career within an innovative, exciting environment
In addition, there is free parking, free tea and coffee and fruit deliveries too!
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Technical Account Manager (Software), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.