FitzRoy provides care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking a Rota Coordinator to join our friendly Newark team - could this be you?
We are looking for a Rota Coordinator to provide a high standard of support through effectively co-ordinating staff and client rotas, utilising Electronic Rota Management and Care monitoring systems.Rota Coordinator Responsibilites
- To develop effective rotas and timetables to meet client and contract need.
- To ensure that services have 24 hour cover as required.
- To maintain accurate and up to date computerised records
- To keep information up to date in line with 4 week payroll reference periods.
- Salary: £17,597.25pa
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offers some fantastic perks: 28 days holiday, paid DBS, Care Certificate, enhanced overtime payments, pension scheme, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.Interested?
Click apply to complete our short online application form
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early