About the Company:
Incora™ is a leading, global provider of innovative aerospace supply chain solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers' businesses.
Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management to logistics to on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world.Role:
Financial Reporting ManagerWork location:
Pride Park View, Derby, GBRDepartment
: FinanceEmployment Type:
Contractor - 6 months assignmentRole Summary:
Due to a recent merger we are looking for Financial Reporting Manager who will manage the data migration process between the legacy Pattonair system (TM1) and the new corporate financial reporting system (OneStream).
This person will be responsible for providing financial leadership and technical support on a number of key financial projects within the business, including:
- Statutory consolidations & stand-alone entity accounts
- Group reporting into corporate HQ in the US
- Systems scoping, design & migration
- Other projects as necessary
The majority of the time within this role will be spent undertaking technical analysis and reporting on group finances and finance systems migration.
Other responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Producing monthly financial reporting for the legacy Pattonair Group in new corporate HQ for Incora
- Supporting on corporate HQ level consolidations
- Being the technical accounting expert for the business, with particular reference to UK GAAP to US GAAP conversion
- Managing the data migration process between the legacy Pattonair system (TM1) and the new corporate financial reporting system (OneStream)
- Designing, scoping and delivering the TM1 solution into the new merged business financial reporting and forecasting systems
- Supporting on any other critical financial projects as they arise
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or an equivalent qualification
- Some Private Equity background / knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge of both UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Some relevant experience in computerised accounting environment.
- Advanced Excel (including writing macros)
- Experience with forecasting tools, specifically COGNOS TM1 & Controller
- Experience within Big 4 would be a plus