Established in 1969, The Original Factory Shop brings big brands at bargain prices to your local high street.
With stores nationwide, our colleagues work as one team and always have fun to bring our customers the thrill of a bargain. We care about our customers and colleagues and strive to get the job done; brilliantly to bringing you best big brands with up to 70% off across fashion, beauty, home & more.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join our Kitchen and Dining Buying team.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the department strategy and actively contribute suggestions in line with our customer portfolio
- Identify market trends and conduct regular competitor analysis
- Independent category responsibility , including effectively negotiating on product pricing
- Produce reports to support the Buyer
- Understand the department sales, budgets and targets to help identify any risks and opportunities
- Work with the Merchandiser to ensure product is performing as forecasted
- Develop an effective working relationship with suppliers and internal stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within a Retail buying function
- Passion to work within a commercial buying team
- Knowledge and understanding of a commercial critical path
- Great accuracy and numerical skills
- Strong communicator
Benefits of The Original Factory Shop:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Colleague discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking at our Support Centre
Please click Apply to start your application.
For more information about The Original Factory Shop, please go to our website at:
The Original Factory Shop is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.