Solicitor Relationship Manager (Account Manager)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Leicester based
The Simplify Group are currently recruiting a Solicitor Relationship Manager (Account Manager) for a 6 month contract. The role will be responsible for supporting the wider team in the operational running of the conveyancing department, ensuring the successful delivery of workflows, service level agreements (SLA's) and delivery of excellent customer service from the panel to client and agent.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to support all areas of the team and provide hands on operational support where required Working with the other SRM's to develop and grow relationships with our existing panel
- Negotiate with potential new panel solicitors including set up and launching new accounts
- Agree terms and set up new agent accounts
- Working with the team to train and develop fee earners and conveyancing staff of use of the systems.
- Monitor activity of the solicitor's files - use of systems, ensuring team are chasing daily/weekly.
- Develop the use of the third party suppliers - primarily Indemnity providers, providing support and reporting to SRMs Ensure that all grievances and issues between agents, panel solicitors and client are rectified swiftly and to the satisfaction of all
- Deliver and understand exchange targets set for the solicitors, working with the team to provide best results
- Assist the Account Managers with their requirements and look for opportunities that can increase their business within agreed SLA
- You will be expected to travel to meet panel solicitors and business sources as and when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a great communicator, able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, customer focused with excellent organisational and time management skills. Knowledge of the property market, and knowledge of the Legal and or Conveyancing process would be advantageous. Strong IT skills including excel, along with analytical skills to be able to quickly interpret reports and figures.
About usSimplify consists of a number of the UK's largest group of Conveyancing businesses with over 1,700 employees. We are the UK's largest supplier of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue- chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to compliment our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter explaining your motivations to apply and why you would be a great candidate for this role please send your CV with a covering letter