At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.Job Role:
Senior Manager, Collections and Recoveries platformsFunction:
Data Platforms & AnalyticsSalary
:£65,000 - £74,999 non London , £75,000 - £84,999 LondonLocation:
Gloucester, Bristol or LondonClosing Date:
30 September 2020
Here at TSB we are clear about what matters: delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life will help us do all of this, providing the type of products and services we know our customers need.
We are always looking for better, and there has never been a more exciting time to join us.We are looking for someone who is passionate about customers.
This is an exciting new role as part of our new Data Platforms & Analytics function. Reporting to the Head of Data Platforms - Risk, you will be responsible for leading a team to manage, improve and drive the utilisation of our data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them. Providing the business with key customer data will help us to drive improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction in TSB.Accountabilities:
Skills / Experience:
- Implement the strategy and road map for the specialised data platforms that the team support
- Design, including architecture, build and implementation of new collections platforms. (Large scale data platforms)
- Manage all collections platforms relevant to their sector both internal TSB owned and external through 3rd parties
- Own the performance and reliability of the platforms, seeking to improve and drive efficiency whilst maintaining reliability
- Act as an SME on the relevant data platforms advising the TSB functions of the appropriate tools and mechanisms to drive future data analytics
- Build and develop strong stakeholder relationships with the functions that the team support
- Lead on the development of the capabilities of the team
- Continually scan the external environment to understand the use and importance of new technologies appropriate to data platforms and data extraction.
- Understanding in Collections and recoveries platforms
- Experience in Debt Manager applications
- Knowledge in FICO applications
- Certification in cloud tech (AWS, Azure) will be an added benefit
- Ability to work / cut across full stack (back end, middleware and front-end)
- Ability to demonstrate organisational leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate, to plan, execute and problem solve?
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade both internal/ external stakeholders at a senior level.
- Drives culture that encourages integrity, honesty and mutual respect
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to get stuck in and be part of the TSB team, then click Apply
.We look forward to hearing from you.