When you join Priory Group you'll be part of something special - an innovative and rapidly growing organisation that is helping to redefine the health, social care and education landscape across the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pensions and Benefits Team Leader to join the team and support our growing business. Reporting to the Head of Payroll and People Services, the Pensions and Benefits Team Leader .
This role is based at our People Team office in Leicester ; however it will initially be a remote role due to covid-19.
Pensions and Benefits Team Leader duties include but are not limited to:
• Day to day management of the Pension & Benefits Team;
• Ensuring that the team communications are professional and provide a high level of customer service across the company at all times;
• Oversee the day-to-day management and administration of the various pensions schemes
• Keep up to date with current statutory regulations and monitor changes in the legal situation for pensions providers and developments in pension provision in order to ensure the optimum performance of the fund on behalf of our colleagues;
• Manage risk and ensure compliance of benefit plans under the teams remit within UK government regulations. Proactively mitigating operational risk on an ongoing basis;
What we would like from the Pensions and Benefits Team Leader :
• Previous experience in pensions administration or pensions consultancy including scheme management;
• Experience of NEST, DC / DB Schemes, Teachers Pensions Schemes and LGPS.
• Prior experience of iTrent (desirable) / HR and Payroll applications;
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and forward-thinking
• Excellent communication skills
Further details can be found on the attached job description.
What we would like to give you:
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Online benefits and cash back rewards
• Cycle to work scheme (qualifying period)
• Technology Scheme (qualifying period)
• Employee Referral Scheme
• SMART Pension
• Access to Career Pathways scheme
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the attached job description prior to making an application.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we find a suitable candidate.
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.