A leading legal 500 practice is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team based in Cardiff. The role holder will be highly organised and proactive individual who can prioritise their time effectively in a busy working environment. Experience in the legal sector is required and candidates who are immediately available are preferable.The Responsibilities:
- Management of corporate social media accounts and the provision of social media training and support for members and staff.
- Coordinating client communications - email updates, news alerts etc.
- Reviewing market profile raising activities such as entry into Legal Awards.
- Maintaining website content.
- Digital marketing analysis - website user statistics, optimizing website for different users/platforms - website analytics.
- Production of management reports including individual and group practice analysis, client and sector research and internal diversity assessments.
- Legal directories - collating submissions, proof reading and monitoring results, organising researcher interviews.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Familiar with a professional services environment with some business experience.
- IT literate.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please get in touch with Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal to go into further detail and a confidential discussion.