BMC Remedy Support AnalystPosition Description
Be part of something exciting. Do you want to take control of your future? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success?
We are looking for an all-round expert Remedy Support analyst. This is an exciting and varied role where you are required to be part of a small team to maintain the BMC Remedy v9 ITSM solution that includes multiple environments, interfaces and client customisations. The ideal candidate should be able to obtain various security clearances to support our clients.
Location: Not specific but M4 corridor preferable or easy commute to a CGI office. Travel within the UK maybe expected.
#INDCGIYour future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
- Fulfilment of data changes.
- Provide support for all environments (From DEV to Production)
- Depending upon level of experience, producing recommendations for complex resolution of issues
- Investigating problem tickets
- Performing environment maintenance, deploying releases, supporting patching etc
- Updating and producing support documentation and release notes when needed.
- Depending upon experience, supporting new projects / initiatives requiring new set-ups of infrastructure for new instances
- Undertaking system health checks
- Moving Packages between environments following the release management process
- Potential for needing to be part on-call out of hours support as part of a rota (not expected immediately but once the candidate is familiar with the environment)
You will have demonstrable hands-on experience in Remedy, troubleshooting performance issues, and have good understanding of IT infrastructure. Candidates will be considered with less experience as there are various levels of roles that need to filled.
- Experience of full BMC Remedy ITSM suite including Smart Reporting, Digital Workplace and Smart IT
- Strong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation, and integration
- Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment
- Ability to fulfil service requests and changes, such as SRD and SLA creation.
- Should have experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy ITSM
- Strong knowledge in ITIL processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- When required, depending upon experience participate in usability and requirements meetings.
- Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications
- Strong database skills
- Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications;
Build your career with us.
- AR Server
- BMC Remedy ITSM v9.x
- BMC Smart Reporting, Digital Workplace, Smart IT
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.