Exciting opportunity for an IT Operations & Security Manager
to join our Technology Team based in Barway, Cambridgeshire
G's is an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution means its fast-faced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what's right for G's and our customers.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, the IT Operations & Security Manager
will have overall responsibility for the IT Security Framework and be hands on spear heading the Cyber Security Strategy, SecOps and GRC activities. In addition to this role has accountability for the IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure functions through line management of the Service Delivery Lead and Infrastructure Lead.
We are looking for someone who is a security expert with a background in managing infrastructure functions and proven experience InfoSec ownership in a fast paced FMCG business. You will have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to work and adapt in a dynamic and demanding environment. Technical credibility and experience of people management with a strong focus on coaching and developing a team will also be a key requirement.Skills & Experience
- CISM or CISA certified or certification in progress
- Strong understanding of ISO27001, EU GCDP, NIST
- Cyber Essentials accreditation process
- Security Operations - Prevent, Detect, Respond
- Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Info Sec Governance
- Business Enablement
- ITIL Qualifications
- Exceptional experience in the full Microsoft Server, 365 & Azure technology suite
- Microsoft SQL Server
- On-Prem (Hyper-Converged) and Cloud Infrastructures
- Cisco FirePower Firewalls
- Aruba Switches & Wi-Fi Solutions
- Strong Communication and leadership skills
- Proven background in delivering infrastructure and security projects (rollouts, upgrades, replacements)
This is a key role to successfully deliver the Information Technology strategy and operates within the leadership team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed, ambitious and high-profile technology function.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please click to apply.