Are you proud to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Kettering and the surrounds, you'll be supporting service users with medication administration, the development of care plans and effectively leading a team of health and social care professionals. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
Exclusive benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90794287