With their headquarters in London and offices UK-wide and worldwide my client is a leading marketing and technology solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. With over 20,000 employees and a solid reputation they are a great company to be a part of offering outstanding career opportunities and looking for an experienced Front End Developer with AEM experience to join their Birmingham office.Benefits
The Role - Front End Developer
- Holiday entitlement: 22 days, increasing by one day each year until reaching 25 days
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Pension scheme - contribute 1% from salary and my client will contribute 2%. Company will match up to 5%.
- Life Insurance and Personal Accident Cover
- Private Health Insurance - eligible after 2 years' service
- Group Income Protection - eligible after 3 years' service
- Other benefits include, childcare vouchers, PC loan, season ticket loan.
- Standard working week 37.5 hours.
Working on customer projects with a Senior Front End Developer on the development of accessible, high-quality, user-oriented web applications. Skills & Experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Working with source control systems (Git)
- Progressive enhancement, responsive web design
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Knowledge of/exposure to continuous integration
- A high level of attention to detail
- Working within a multi-disciplinary Agile team
- Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, business and users
- Ability to anticipate issues, cope with ambiguity, and proactively solve problems
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Client site travel is a key part of the role
- Degree level or equivalent corporate experience
If you are an experienced Front End Developer with AEM experience and various CMS exposure then please apply now with your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90794555