Fashion Sales Manager,SheffieldCompetitive Salary + Bonus, BUPA and Discount - Full TimeAbout the Company
Boundary Mill is a privately-owned, successful, fast growing retail company with 5 stores across the UK with plans to expand. We have a unique market differentiation in that we give major retail brands the opportunity to clear their excess stocks in fashion, accessories and home at discounted prices as we are an off price concession retailer with up to 70% off the RRP.
This is a superb opportunity to join a dynamic store, reporting directly into the Head of Retail, to deliver exceptional customer engagement whilst offering excellent value for money.About the Role
We are looking for an experienced retailer to assist the management team to successfully drive sales and manage budgets across the department. This is a key role reporting to the General Manager, where you will work closely with our concession partners in the Fashion Department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic sales team in a key role reporting to the General Manager to work closely with our concession partners to maximise sales in the Fashion department.
You will currently be operating at a management level, coaching a team in a business with significant turnover.Role responsibilities:
- Lead a team by role modelling the delivery of an excellent experience for every customer
- Motivate, develop and coach a team to consistently achieve sales and targets
- Actively seek opportunities to achieve efficiencies and increase sales
- Visually merchandise a range of products across the Fashion department
- Oversee stock control and product offers for departments
- Increase sales through a commercial approach and analysis
- Operate as part of the wider store management team and contribute to the success of the store
- Launch promotions
- Work as part of a team, set standards and lead by example
You are motivated by providing excellent customer service and exceeding sales targets. The successful candidate will also have:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or role
- Experience in retail
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- Managed a team, rota and budgets
- Exceeded business and team targets
- A hands-on approach
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- A confident communicator who will be an ambassador for Boundary Mill
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you.