SERVICE ENGINEER - COMBUSTION EQUIPMENT - BASIC SALARY + PAID DOOR TO DOOR + OVERTIME!
Our client is one of the UK's leading mechanical and industrial engineering specialists who work with a wide variety of blue-chip customers. They are growing their team and now require a Service Engineer to cover the North East of England.
We are keen to speak with candidates who demonstrate experience in either the commercial or industrial boilers / burners.
The successful candidate will cover North East.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary of up to 38k (negotiable depending on experience) plenty of opportunity for overtime ( +£10k - £15k on top of basic salary) in addition to a fully expensed company car.
COMBUSTION SERVICE ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL BOILERS - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance of boiler plant on customer sites
- Responding to customer call-outs
- Evaluating and resolving technical problems
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair
- Installing, commissioning and servicing of combustion, process and boiler plant
- Testing and monitoring the performance of equipment and plant
- Providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests, including the completion of relevant paperwork
- After sales; providing customers with upgrade and energy saving options
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Offering feedback on future product development, features and functions
- Some minor business development/sales responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with the company's health and safety, quality and environmental procedures
COMBUSITON SERVICE ENGINEER - COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL BOILERS - PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Full driving licence
- Gas qualifications; COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1 and CORT1 would be preferred
- Both Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills would be advantageous
- Good level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work unsupervised and function as part of a team
- Capable of working accurately at speed with a wide-ranging remit
- Willing and keen to undertake relevant training to develop skills in relation to the post
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90801749