Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation's health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula.What you'll do at Saputo Dairy UK
Who's right for the role?
- You will work closely with Sales, Commercial & Group Finance, A/P, Customer Services, Order processing & Procurement.
- Be responsible for the credit control of some specific customer accounts whilst supporting the rest of the team in their day to day credit control activities.
- You will manage the customer database and non-promo-price file so that agreements / invoices / statements are accurate; thus reducing fraud, risk, and price claims.
- You will encourage best practice, coach / train team to reach their potential so to keep engaged / motivated and happily productive.
- You will manage the receivables purchase facility process ensuring the accurate and timely repayment of funds to Lloyds
- You will publish reports at period end so that they can be analysed and discussed with Credit Manager to minimise issues.
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
- You must be familiar with handling deductions in payments for price errors, shortages, damages, promotional activities & product recalls. This experience will come from a background in FMCG.
- You will also have basic knowledge as to what happens around promotions in stores - shelf talkers, Gondola Ends, Gate Fees, EPOS data, Terms
- You will need experience with product related Order to Cash processes
- Experience supervising a team is also essential for this role
- For this role you would need to have CICM or CIMA qualifications (obtained level 2)
- There are lots of development opportunities
- We have an attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- We have free, onsite parking
- There is a frequent free shuttle bus from Weybridge train station
- We offer discounted branded products
- When working from the office we offer a subsidised staff restaurant
- We offer 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- We have My Staff shop membership which gives you access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
- And....we have a Company Bonus scheme paid quarterly and Long service recognised every 5 years.
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Saputo Dairy UK is the trading name of Dairy Crest Limited
For more information, please visit www.saputo.com Agencies - Thank you for your interest in working with Saputo Dairy UK however we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We do not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Saputo Dairy UK unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of the Resourcing Team.