Litigation legal executive
Our client a highly regarded law firm established for over 100 years , offering a complete range of legal services to business and private individuals have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Litigation legal Executive to join their successful and thriving Litigation team based in Chelmsford.
* Handling Debt Recovery, Litigation, Landlord and Tenant disputes
* Neighbour and Boundary Disputes
* Breach of contract claims
* Contested Probate
* Building and Tradesman Disputes
* Personal Injury matters
* Ensuring all required paperwork is carried out and passed onto all relevant parties
* Supported by a legal secretary/PA
* Working hours are Monday to Thursday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm
* A broad experience of landlord and tenant, debt recovery, employment, general disputes.
* Must possess a good working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
* The ideal person will have a minimum of 2- 3 years' experience
* Comprehensive understanding of the Employment Law in this uncertain climate would be most useful
* Experience of a case management system
* Able to work individually and unsupervised but also effectively with other team members
Benefits to you
* Salary on offer is £42,000- £46,000 depending on experience
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent scope for progression
* friendly family orientated firm.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd quoting reference JSL2067 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion. For more information on other vacancies JS Legal Recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website .
All successful applications will be responded to within 5 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion