- Deliver exciting digital projects for well-known and well-respected brands.
- Enjoy being part of an agency with real variety in the portfolio.
- Work remotely short term and longer-term flexible working from home / office based.
We're looking for a digital designer to join an agency team in Bath. This role will be working remotely for now, but we're looking for someone in commuting distance of Bath for the future. When the time is right they'll be back in the office in some form, but likely to be very flexible on working from home long term.What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Creative Director you will work on campaigns and web design and build projects for some of the world's best-known brands. With this role the agency is looking to add some conceptual weight to the team, so you'll be getting involved right at the beginning of the creative process, coming up with creative thought starters and mood boards to kick off briefs.
As well as being conceptual you'll be involved in seeing your ideas through so will need the skills to craft highly polished digital campaigns and UI's for web and native app experiences. The agency has UX skills amongst the team so although you'll need a good understanding of user centred design best practice, you'll be able to focus your time on creativity and craft.
In this role you'll be working closely with a team of very technically creative individuals so having some understanding of web technologies and what's possible with digital will be valuable, as will having worked on technically oriented projects in the past too (think interesting use of web technologies, VR/AR, experiential).
As for experience we're open to well established creatives as well as those who are on their way up. It's not about seniority but about team fit and digital expertise.What experience you'll need to be considered
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Commercial experience in a digital creative role.
- A portfolio that shows variety, conceptual ability and great digital execution.
- Be a team player; able to work as part of a small tight knit team of technical and creative minds.
- Some experience in agency and familiarity with agency workflows.
- Confident user of Adobe CC (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Understanding of UX best practice and methods.
- Knowledge of modern web and mobile technologies.
- Able to work remotely for now.
Be part of a small agency that delivers big ideas. You'll play a crucial and conceptual role in with the opportunity to put your stamp on an exciting array of briefs. The agency has plenty of character and a team that are friends as well as colleagues.What's next
Interested? Apply with an up to date CV and portfolio that showcases your expertise in digital, your conceptual ability and your craft.