Senior Hardware ManagerLocation:
£70-90K plus flexible working start hours, bonus, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and an early finish on Fridays!Senior Hardware Manager:
- A broad electronic or electro-mechanical product development background
- Proven team management experience including performance management, leading teams of 10 or more
- Interdepartmental communication skills and gravitas to lead multi-disciplinary teams
- Continuous improvement and change management
Are you an energetic and positive Senior Hardware Manager looking for the next step in your career with great prospects, passionate about delivering complex quality broad ranging electronics development projects across RF, baseband, mechanical and the PCB space? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! As Senior Hardware Manager, you will provide vision, strategic direction and a continuous improvement focus for a team of 40 Engineers in an Agile wireless communication product development environment, shaping the team to take on exciting new products. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for a highly regarded and thriving business operating in the Cambridge community. Apply now!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Electronics Manager * Hardware Development Team Leader * Head of Hardware
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!