Job title: Field Operations Supervisor
Location: Hull (HU14)
Hours: 37.5 - Monday - Friday
Salary: £23,000-£24,000Field Operations Supervisor
NRS Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people's quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. What we look for in a Field Operations Supervisor
- Supervisory Team Leader experience within a vehicle fleet or logisitcs environment.
- Demonstrates competency in English and Maths.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Experience of Daily & Monthly Vehicle checks and outcomes
- Management of vehicle utilisation and journey report monitoring
- Cover for technician and other roles as the contract needs
- Experience of managing quality
- Flexible and proactive.
- Up to date with knowledge of health and safety legislation and regulations
In return we offer you the following;
- Experience of handheld scanners.
- Experience of computerised, location based inventory systems.
- Experience of maintaining accurate records.
NRS Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.NRS Healthcare is also Disability Confident Committed
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Full training
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be an NRS Healthcare Field Operations Supervisor, please forward your CV.