TC Group is a highly innovative, leading edge firm of accountants and professional advisers.
Officially one of the fastest growing Top 60 UK firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North, we are the first to offer a full range of complementary professional services in the areas of financial planning, legal and HR.We are also at the forefront of technology, having been shortlisted for the Xero 2020 'Large Firm of the Year' Award.
Our unrivalled levels of knowledge and experience, combined with a genuinely unique service offering, allow us to provide clients and the wider public with the highest level of quality, bespoke business solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Senior to work in our Keynsham office.We offer our services to self-employed individuals, partnerships, LLP's and Limited Companies.We provide ourselves on being a diverse accountancy firm that is able to personalise our services to all sectors of the business community.
Joining as the Accounts Senior you will report directly to the Practice Manager and undertake duties including the management, training and development of junior members of staff.
Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, acting as the main point of client contact and liaising with other advisors
- Managing internal workflow and deadlines
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Review of work prepared by junior members of staff
- Review of payroll and Vat returns
- Preparing and managing monthly targets and billing
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Senior profile is:
- The successful candidate must be AAT level 4 qualified
- Have at least 3 years' experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Experience in accounts preparation from incomplete records
- Experience with payroll and VAT returns
- Experience of supervising and training staff
- Broad accounts and tax knowledge with the ability to advise clients directly
- Good with systems and software, to include Xero and QuickBooks.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality
- Competitive market rate salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) - increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Access to our corporate reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- Relaxed and friendly working environment