As the Commercial Assistant, you will be accountable for ensuring invoices are paid and accurate and transnational commentary is up to date whilst challenging suppliers around value and driving the supplier to enhance that value through bench marking and cost analysis. Client Details
The Client is a Leading service provider within the Real Estate and Property sector in the UK, they are looking for a experienced Commercial Assistant to join their team in High Wycombe. with the purpose of delivering excellent service to the flagship contract.Description
The Commercial Assistant / Administrator will be responsible for the Following
- Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
- Assisting the commercial and operational team to comply with all Commercial and administration processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
- Develop a full knowledge of our commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
- Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
- Maintain and update commercial records as directed
- Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Ordering of materials via purchase ledger
- Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
- Reconcile purchase card transactions
- Commercial review of CAFM assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
- Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
- Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (CAFM)
- Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
- Review the CAFM reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
- Collating engineers reports and time sheets to assist service delivery
The Successful candidate will have:
- Commercial Assistant / Administrator assistant experience in an commercial or construction environment.
- Excel experience
- Must be self-motivated and organised
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be driven and focused
- Very good organisation skills.
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a Large Facilities Management firm is desirable
The candidate can expect a clear progression path along with great benefits and a very competitive salary.