Breakdown Carer - Guaranteed Hours, Company Sick Pay & Enhanced HolidaysThis is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. Our MISSION is to Build Resilience, Raise Aspiration, and Improve Lives.
Our work is focussed on serving the communities within the Liverpool City Region and surrounding areas, we are guided by our VISION of a society in which all people can live with dignity, lead fulfilled lives and realise their potential.
You will take on the role of Care Support Worker (Breakdown) working with the team to promote our values while contributing to improving lives of our service users.
For this role you will:
- Provide care to service users allocated to you during your shift by the office.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs during busy periods of our service delivery.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Work effectively with the office to reduce the impact of service breakdown to individual service users / their family members
Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley and St Helens (Drivers only)SHIFT PATTERNS:
7am-1pm / 4pm-10pm (block shifts and pay)SALARY:
£9.50 per hour weekdays & £10 per hour weekends £20,000 per annum (pro-rata)45p per mile mileage allowance includedEMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
You can apply online:Application pack is available from Recruitment Hotline - 0151 705 2353https://www.localsolutions.org.uk/work-with-us
- Provide all staff with a free enhanced DBS
- Free care certificate training and paid Shadowing shifts
- Personal development promoted and funded NVQ's available
- Free PPE and free work mobile phone
- £50 Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced rate on bank holidays
- 20% Discount for our Water sports Centre
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90794761