- Previous experience within a similar accounting function, ideally within a fast paced and commercially astute finance team.
- Emphasis on accuracy, & timely processing
- Preferably previous experience within a high-volume Accounts Payable Role
- Matching, batching and coding invoices in a timely manner
- Liaising with Internal Stakeholders to resolve queries / PO Issues
- Query management, including corrections of invoices, overpayments, mis-coding
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Understanding any debit/credit balances on the ledger
- Implement payment runs, and reconciliation of postings
- Reconciliation of credit card supplier account and chasing of credit card returns
- Foreign currency cash
- Assist with month end purchase ledger close
- One off Bank Payments for adhoc requests (following internal processes)
- Any other adhoc tasks as required
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy