Project Provisioning Executive ( Connectivity ) - London
An exciting opportunity for a Provisioning Executive has arisen with a market leading Telecommunication provider in London. This position has a key focus on ensuring provisioning stages are followed during product delivery to their clients; whilst maintaining their exceptional level of customer care and service.
Our client has plans to double in size over the next three to four years, so it is a fantastic time to join a company at a key stage of growth. The role will allow you to genuinely progress within a rapidly growing business.
As the Provisioning Executive you'll be responsible for keeping clients updated on order progression and answering clients queries by email/phone within the complex orders SLA's or as required by your line manager. The successful candidate will have experience in provisioning project connectivity products including Ethernet, ADSL and FTTx servicesFurther responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other members of the Service Delivery and Escalations team to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Produce documentation and reports on performance/timelines of order journeys
- Work with the Escalations Manager to ensure that orders follow the shorter pathway from signature to billing
- Adhere to our client's quality communications standards
- Adhere to our clients Data Protection and Security clauses
- Identify recommendations for process change when appropriate
- Ensure provisioning conforms to our client's product SLAs
- Previous Telecommunications provisioning experience
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and oral
- A customer service focussed attitude
- Analytical and practical problem-solving skills
Paying up to £25k plus 10% bonus + numerous benefits (including discounted gym membership, free daily breakfast, health/dental care etc.).