Litigation Solicitor with Contentious Probate
This Bedfordshire law firm wishes to recruit TWO litigation solicitors with a minimum 2 years PQE.
- These are general litigation roles but the successful candidates must have substantial experience in the area of contentious Probate. The overall jobs will therefore include managing a variety of matters including property litigation, contentious probate, professional negligence, insolvency disputes, construction disputes, breach of contract, partnership & shareholder disputes, commercial lease renewal proceedings and debt recovery.
- You should be an experienced advocate.
- They should each have good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Excellent IT skills are required together with good business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- You should be capable of generating fees in accordance with agreed targets and have proven experience of handling your own caseload with the ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience but will be discussed post interview.