Project Manager Location:
CompetitiveHours of Work:
Monday-Friday 9am-5pmAbout the Company:
This is your chance to work for an award-winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK's trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.The Project Manager Role:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to ensure the smooth implementation of multiple concurrent projects across the site.
This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer and has direct supervision of the Project Coordinator. It is part of the wider Senior Management Team so the ideal candidate will be expected to work closely with all the Departmental Heads and Directors on a daily basis.
Essentially, you will be responsible for the project lifecycle which will include the co-ordination and day-to-day delivery of both operational and strategic projects. You will collate and interpret complex data to present to senior stakeholders, and will work closely with external suppliers to ensure successful delivery. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of experience as a Project Manager using recognised techniques and methodologies for project management, ideally gained from a Pharma or a manufacturing background. Experience of IT projects such as the implementation of companywide software and knowledge of GxP would be beneficial.
You will ideally also have experience of managing contracts or service agreements, be an effective negotiator and be flexible working as a member of a small team with a large remit.Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Requirements:
- Manage and co-ordinate business projects and initiatives designed to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure budget and resources are appropriately allocated and controlled
- Conduct and respond to risk assessments, business impact assessments and ensure compliance with GxP
Why Morningside? We offer a number of company benefits including:
- You must have substantial experience in leading projects and managing new business implementations and transformation projects, including the management of multiple concurrent projects with budgets up to £2million
- Practical knowledge and experience in using structured and varied Project Management methodologies such as Agile and Prince2
- Experience working with delivery teams (utilizing Agile practices, e.g. Kanban and Scrum) and stakeholders to produce release plans and delivery schedules
- Experience using documentation and workflow tools, e.g. JIRA
- Knowledge and experience in Agile & Lean practices
- Experience of matrix resource management and managing 3rd party development teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types covering different functions
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Highly driven, self-motivated and confident to succeed under pressure
- Excellent reporting and communication skills to both technical IT & business teams
- Confident and competent decision maker
- Effective negotiator
If you think that you are suitable for this Project Manager role, please apply now!
- Competitive salary and package
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of service, which means that the longer you stay, the more you gain!
- Private Healthcare - medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free on-site parking