Responsible for managing the delivery of projects to DCS customers. Including the management of resource and finance using governance and project controls to ensure successful outcomes in terms of time, cost and quality.Job Description
- Job Title: Project Manager (PM2)
- Location: Nelson, Lancashire
- Salary: Up to £22,000
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of small projects and scope.
- Ensures conformance to our project governance standards for the use of project documentation and project reporting, both internally and to customers.
- Minimises exposure and risk on project, liaising with management for support.
- Ensures project documents are created, used, updated, completed and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports resource time burned by Daisy personnel or 3rd Parties on projects on a weekly basis, using this to manage project budget.
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing with supporting evidence to demonstrate completeness of tasks / projects.
- Follows up with account managers, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
- External - Customers, Third Party providers.
- Internal - Projects Snr Management Team, Project Managers, Finance Partner, Sales, Pre-Sales, Service Delivery Managers, Manage Service Teams, Procurement, Datacentre Facilities.
- Confidentiality Capable of working with sensitive data in a confidential and professional manner.
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Understanding of the billing process.
- Ability to present data accurately
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work with Snr Management Team and Project Manager
- Desirable to have Prince2 Foundation
- English and Math's GCSE's (or demonstrable literacy and numeracy)
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits of working at Daisy?
- Good relationship building skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to talk to Customers building working relationships to help successful delivery of projects.
- Able to work flexible hours if essential.
- Able and trusted to work with confidential data in a professional manner.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer...
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products