- Market leading organisation.
- 12 months FTC with a possibility going into PERM for the right candidate.
- There is a possibility of remote working, however being in Bristol once or twice per week will be required.
A great opportunity became available to join a well established organisation as a Senior Internal Comms Manager. We are aiming for the late September start so especially keen to speak to immediately available candidates.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will support the Communications Director with implementing internal comms strategies. They will be the first point of contact for all related enquiries. The postholder will work closely with senior stakeholders within the business and external agencies. In a nutshell, the purpose of the role is to assure that internal comms activities are engaging, motivate employees and maximise company's brand values.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience within internal comms, operating on a senior level.
- Effortless stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We can offer a competitive salary, depending on your experience + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it's also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.