Role: Digital Marketing Manager.
Role:Digital Marketing Manager.
Tekla software for the construction and structural engineering industries is produced by Trimble, a technology company with the vision of transforming the way the world works. Tekla solutions are used for realising projects around the world, from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for a talented, data-driven, digital marketer to support our Global inbound marketing strategy. This dynamic person will support the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging marketing automation (email marketing, landing page conversion, etc.), search engine optimization, paid search, retargeting and social media to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads and nurture those leads for pass through to sales.
- This role will be responsible for creating copy for marketing communications, standing up and implementing marketing automation campaigns (optimized for conversion) and assisting the Global Demand Generation Manager with creating a comprehensive digital strategy.
- This dynamic person will be a "jack-of-all-trades" for everything digital marketing and will understand how to write and distribute relevant content to segmented personas at each stage of the buyer's journey.
- This person should thrive in high-paced environments, have excellent written communication skills and excel in project management.
Main Responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement Digital Marketing strategy for structures division revenue marketing. Support Tekla awareness via organic and paid campaigns on different digital channels, including social media, search and display.
- Develop KPIs to track Tekla awareness, lead generation, lead success as well as campaign effectiveness to close the business brought in by lead generation. Should provide analysis on key market trends and be sure that Tekla has a voice in relevant channels.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for Tekla.com and possible other Structures channels. Watch key trends from google and other search engineers and optimize our digital presence speed and performance based on those insights.
- Plan and implement Global campaigns on social media following marketing revenue strategy. Follow up and report on main KPIs of development of awareness, campaign results and ROI.
- Develop SEO guidelines & optimize content to improve visibility of tekla.com website and set KPI to measure this.
- Bachelor's or Masters in Marketing or related field.
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing as well as demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of IT skills (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, All social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Hootsuite, SEM Rush)
- Good understanding of social media landscape. How SEO works and tools to track development.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D