- An established and well-known charity.
- The office is located in South Dorset.
- This role will involve a management of a small team.
A fantastic opportunity became available to join a lovely, purpose led organisation as a Senior Marketing Manager. This role sits within the Fundraising, Marketing and Media team where the postholder will work alongside a range of like-minded practitioners.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for developing, leading and executing a long term marketing channel plan ensuring that all elements of the marketing mix will be used effectively in order to reach agreed objectives. This will be achieved by implementing a range of coherent, integrated and multi-channel marketing and media campaigns with assistance of colleagues internally and agencies. The postholder will be in charge of working with set budgets and ongoing campaign tracking and analysis. Last but not least, you will manage and nurture a team.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience working for a charity, especially within legacy engagement.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Proven record of working in a campaign driven environment and achieving set targets.
- Having an analytical mind set and commercial awareness.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A starting salary of c/ £36-40k + excellent benefits. An opportunity to work for well known employer whose work is truly meaningful.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it's also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.