We are recruiting for a challenging and rewarding nursing role to an excellent rated nursing home.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person- centred care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans.
- Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
What we offer
- The Registered General Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Assess residents' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
Flexible hours including a choice of days, nights or weekend shifts
A competitive rate of pay
Free staff mealIf you are interested kindly apply with your CV and we contact you back.